Uline Employee Review

Solid!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hudson, WI2 July 2014
Uline is a fast paced and rapidly growing organization. Being part of this success is an honor. The environment is intense, and staff are held to the highest level of professionalism and quality. I like that!

The Customer Service team in the Hudson branch are some of the nicest and hardest working people I have ever met! Everyone arrives to work ready for their day. There is no drama, and there are no "back room antics".

Employee expectations are clearly defined during the interview process, and the onboarding process. After initial training, all staff understand their role and expectations. There are no hidden agendas! It is simple: come to work, do your job and go home to family & friends. OT is available, but NEVER mandatory. Holiday staffing is shared by all - including upper Management, and rotates from year to year. It is very fair!

Uline's Customer Service system technology is state of the art. We use dual screens, and our phone system is tied into our computer system. Calls / emails come in, and accounts automatically pop onto our screens. We are constantly offered product and procedure training, and Management wants to hear our ideas!

I have worked for a handful of Customer Service organizations, and this is, by far, the most organized and supportive group! For a mature and hard working employee, this environment refreshing!! Uline's commitment to speed, passion, and operational excellence is alive and well in our Customer Service division.

Have you worked in other customer service departments? I assure you, this is the "greener side"!
Pros
Professional setting with focus on quality, service, and branding
Cons
Intensity & accountability can be overwhelming for many Millenials, Gen "X "or "Y".

Other Uline Employee Reviews

Don't bother applying
Order picker (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON23 September 2017
Cult like atmosphere
They dress you up like a supermarket cashier if you're a temporary worker.
Backward policies and rules.
You get one 1 hour break no matter if you work 8 hours or 12 hours.
Place is ridiculous.
Don't even bother pursuing a job here.
Pros
clean warehouse
Cons
everything else
Are they looking for a robot?
interview (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB31 August 2017
Why is the Warehouse Manager position still posted? Several people have applied and interviewed, including myself. It is a very complicated process with on line testing and once your selected for an interview there is even more testing. Not quite sure what you're looking for Uline? Maybe an android?
Pros
Cons
Too picky.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uline. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8