Uline

Uline Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - DO NOT WORK FOR ULINE!! WORST PLACE TO WORK HANDS DOWN!! CULT!!
CSR (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 15, 2014
Pros: -there are no pros in working at uline!!
I have never seen so many negative reviews about a place and these reviews are ACURATE! I didn't understand why I heard whispers about Uline being a CULT until the HORRIFIC experiences I had on a daily working there.
The only positive reviews are written by the ULINE management staff themselves. They reviews these boards then tell their workers that – more... they might hear negative things, but .... well turns out it is ALL TRUE. THERE ARE NO PROS TO WORKING AT THIS PLACE.

THE CONS:
- MICROMANAGE TO THE 3RD DEGREE - women must only wear skirts and dresses like little house on the prairie - They demand to know the details of your appointments - They demand to know the details when using your vacation days - Vacation days denied - they FOLLOW YOU TO THE WASHROOM to make sure you are not speaking with other coworkers - breaks are scheduled in a system that no two people that really get along will be on the same break/lunch - NO TALKING to co-workers, not even about business you must call a help line - no breaks in between calls they will find some other form of labour to take up the 15 seconds you might have in between the next call - one must complete ULINE UNIVERSITY hahaha, sounds stupid but it is intense - Even after the intense SERIES of INTERVIEWS and TESTING to get in.. TESTING and QUIZES continue on a daily and/or weekly basis. - You are interrupted at any given time for further testing - you cannot leave even 10 seconds before your shift ends and if you get stuck on a call you must wait for the next 15min increment on the hour before leaving - PREGNANT WOMEN ARE EXPECTED TO LIFT AND MOVE AROUND and labour like everyone else - they are sexist - you must watch a video on how to dress for the office, clothing in video looks like it's fresh out of the 70's, -they give you a sticker board like a child displaying your hits and misses - very hard to get a good review, even when customers love you they tell you ya but this is why you suck - for all it's worth the PAY is NOT GREAT because you will not last in this job - while in there you see the world go by, you see workers from other jobs taking walks and looking happy while you are in this compound, you start to daydream what it's like to be free and relatively happy in a job where you are treated like an adult and not a SLAVE.

LABOUR BOARD WHY HAVEN'T YOU INVESTIGATED AND/OR SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN ALREADY??!!??!! – less
It is a very enjoyable place to work at overall.
General labourer (Former Employee), MissisaugaJune 3, 2014
I had a very good experience working at this warehouse. The people were friendly, the environment was immaculate and clean and everyone did their part to keep a good working atmosphere. I was offered a full time position here, but after my interview I wasn't hired and was laid off for a reason I am unaware of.

About Uline

ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees – Read more