Uline

Uline Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
If there is really a bad company, then this is the one
candidate (Former Employee), mississauga,onJune 21, 2015
I can see the job posting every single week for the same position,that means the recruiting team is not performing their task or may be this company Management culture has to change.. If there is really a bad company, then this is the one
Called me to give me an interview and refused me at the door
Applying for a job (Former Employee), Edmonton Alberta.June 17, 2015
Pros: Can apply online
Cons: Previous work experience is not appreciated.
receptionist at the front door told me that my education wasn't high enough to work there I told her that I have been in warehousing for 15 years and she said that experience didn't mean anything she went to the back to talk to the guy who did the hiring he walked out wearing a expensive suit with a nice pair of $200 shoes shaking his head saying if you didn't have a college degree we can't hire him. Every successful warehouse I've ever worked in middle and upper management has always come to work in steel toed boots and decent work attire not a $500 suits and $200 shoes. I'm glad they didn't hire me because it is apparent that there high turnover rate is a result of management and work experience in the field of warehousing is not appreciated there beware of this place.
u line not to go work there
warehouse (Former Employee), EdmontonApril 1, 2015
Bad experience never called and never depend on any agencies and company never willing to go there ever
Forget about experience
Excellent Training
Account Manager (Current Employee), Fraser Valley BCMarch 22, 2015
- This company turned me into the successful sales representative I am today.
- Mondays would be office days and setting up the following week of sales calls.
- Tuesday to Friday would consist of 6-7 sales calls a day with 3-6 cold calls.
- Management is detailed and efficient.
- Hardest part of the job is getting people on the phone to set upp the appointments.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is when you successfully convert a customer to Uline.
Fake, Don`t Waste Your Time
Forklift (Former Employee), AbusiveMarch 16, 2015
If there is really a bad company, then this is one, people start and fired same day with no reason, bosses are like" like I can fire you" so they except you to lower your head
Stressful Workplace!
Former Employee (Former Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 4, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: everything else
By reading all the below reviews i couldn't agree more. If you are good at sucking up with the management like go golfing with the branch manager or constantly telling senior management they are "awesome" will get you everywhere here!

Its sad to see so many co-workers unhappy considering how they have been treated. And yes management has their favorites.

Moral of the story: Its not worth all those tests and barrage of interviews...Stay Away!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - DO NOT WORK FOR ULINE!! WORST PLACE TO WORK HANDS DOWN!! CULT!!
CSR (Former Employee), Brampton, ONOctober 15, 2014
Pros: -there are no pros in working at uline!!
I have never seen so many negative reviews about a place and these reviews are ACURATE! I didn't understand why I heard whispers about Uline being a CULT until the HORRIFIC experiences I had on a daily working there.
The only positive reviews are written by the ULINE management staff themselves. They reviews these boards then tell their workers that they might hear negative things, but .... well turns out it is ALL TRUE. THERE ARE NO PROS TO WORKING AT THIS PLACE.

THE CONS:
- MICROMANAGE TO THE 3RD DEGREE - women must only wear skirts and dresses like little house on the prairie - They demand to know the details of your appointments - They demand to know the details when using your vacation days - Vacation days denied - they FOLLOW YOU TO THE WASHROOM to make sure you are not speaking with other coworkers - breaks are scheduled in a system that no two people that really get along will be on the same break/lunch - NO TALKING to co-workers, not even about business you must call a help line - no breaks in between calls they will find some other form of labour to take up the 15 seconds you might have in between the next call - one must complete ULINE UNIVERSITY hahaha, sounds stupid but it is intense - Even after the intense SERIES of INTERVIEWS and TESTING to get in.. TESTING and QUIZES continue on a daily and/or weekly basis. - You are interrupted at any given time for further testing - you cannot leave even 10 seconds before your shift ends and if you get stuck on a call you must wait for the next 15min increment on the hour before leaving - PREGNANT WOMEN ARE EXPECTED TO LIFT – more... AND MOVE AROUND and labour like everyone else - they are sexist - you must watch a video on how to dress for the office, clothing in video looks like it's fresh out of the 70's, -they give you a sticker board like a child displaying your hits and misses - very hard to get a good review, even when customers love you they tell you ya but this is why you suck - for all it's worth the PAY is NOT GREAT because you will not last in this job - while in there you see the world go by, you see workers from other jobs taking walks and looking happy while you are in this compound, you start to daydream what it's like to be free and relatively happy in a job where you are treated like an adult and not a SLAVE.

LABOUR BOARD WHY HAVEN'T YOU INVESTIGATED AND/OR SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN ALREADY??!!??!! – less
It is a very enjoyable place to work at overall.
General labourer (Former Employee), MissisaugaJune 3, 2014
I had a very good experience working at this warehouse. The people were friendly, the environment was immaculate and clean and everyone did their part to keep a good working atmosphere. I was offered a full time position here, but after my interview I wasn't hired and was laid off for a reason I am unaware of.
Headquarters