UFA

UFA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Yard Manager-Supervisor (Former Employee), Westlock, ABJune 23, 2015
Pros: The job itself
Cons: The wages at the time and no room for advancement
Supervising 4 other employes. And serving customers.Entering invoices and keeping track of inventory. Most of my co-workers were enjoyable and skilled workers. Most enjoyable part of my job was working with the public.
I definitely learned a few things
Senior Yard Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Grimshaw, ABMay 4, 2015
I worked at UFA for approximately 1 year it was a wonderful six months until management lost their minds inventory system was appalling was a wonderful learning experience and i am very grateful for the knowledge I aquired.
good company
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee), Airdrie, ABNovember 18, 2014
I would work for them again. Lots of heavy lifting, outside in all kinds of weather, good interaction with clientele. Monday to Friday weekends off. no work on sundays.
fun employees and diverse clientale
Customer Service and Sales Manager (Former Employee), Taber, AlbertaSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: diverse clientale.
Cons: constant pushing to meet or beat budget without guidance on how to do it.
high paced, fun, interactive customer base. Company is in flux, lack of vision and specific goals slowing down the employees. Too much change in the last year and a half has dampened morale. lack of guidance from upper management. No specific targets or goals given...Less staff gives more work to each employee.
Awesome
Crop Input Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pincher Creek, ABSeptember 13, 2012
Pros: very independent
Cons: had to drive 200 km for work everyday
Ufa gave me a foot in the door straight out of college, for 2 years I ran the entire crop supplies sector and gained valuable knowledge on chemicals, seed and farming practices.