Ubisoft Employee Review

amazing company
independent contractor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA15 December 2012
I enjoy providing desktop support to over 350+ employees. This company is very challenging and rewarding in many ways. I have learned so much in a short amount of time. The most difficult part of my job is keeping up with all the changes in technology so that's why education is important. In a typical day I might set up a press event, new hire orientation and assist end users with numerous issues. My co-workers are great to work with as a team. I can say that I look forward to going to work everyday.
Pros
free softdrinks

Other Ubisoft Employee Reviews

Fantastic!!
TEXTURE ARTIST (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 August 2017
Absolutely amazing place to work. Great people. Excellent perks. Fantastic salary and room for advancement. Autonomy and teamwork. Interesting city and culture. Awesome work environment and office space(s).
Fast paced and creative
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 May 2017
Fast paced and creative company. Highly political and competitive. A lot of opportunities to grow based on talent and networking. French company so french management and politics. Busy upcoming year with Vivendi.