Ubisoft Employee Review

Contractors highly expendable--be careful.
Notetracker (Former Employee) –  San Francisco19 December 2012
I was hired on a temporary contract that started with two months training on proprietary software and lots of subjectivity in how the work was to be completed (gotta respect the NDA's, so I can't offer up details). Worked very hard, loved the gig, even though the software was buggy enough to cause work loss regularly and supervisors gave us contradictory information as to how the work should be completed. Of the four of us hired (through multiple interviews, BTW) two of us were let go six weeks later for the vague "We have an idea of what level you should have been at by this point." I was immediately told to clean out my desk and escorted to the street as if I were caught stealing. Serious problems in organization and management on this particular team.
Pros
one free lunch, well stocked cafeteria, nice guys on my immediate team.
Cons
being fired for not being trained properly while still in the training period!

Other Ubisoft Employee Reviews

Fantastic!!
TEXTURE ARTIST (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 August 2017
Absolutely amazing place to work. Great people. Excellent perks. Fantastic salary and room for advancement. Autonomy and teamwork. Interesting city and culture. Awesome work environment and office space(s).
Fast paced and creative
Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 May 2017
Fast paced and creative company. Highly political and competitive. A lot of opportunities to grow based on talent and networking. French company so french management and politics. Busy upcoming year with Vivendi.