* 6 month contract with possible renewal *
Ubisoft, producer, editor and distributor of video games, interactive software, and multimedia applications situated in a loft in the heart of Mile-End, Montreal, offers a stimulating work environment where creativity, friendliness and leading edge technology are how what we pride ourselves in. You will benefit from a competitive salary and a range of social advantages, packaged with the strong possibility of advancement, as well as profit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the latest innovations of your field.
You will be part of the Consumer & Market Knowledge department, and more specifically the Market Knowledge team. You will be in charge of monitoring the video games market and update our internal sales tracking tool.
Integrate panelists data in our database
- Update our online tool with sales figures from competition
- Ensure data quality and accuracy of the enhancements made
- Help other teams to better use the tool
- Assist users in their analyzes
- Monitor market and competition in order to provide a weekly analysis on the video games market
- Provide the team a weekly analysis of the highlights of the market
- Take part in our quarterly worldwide market reviews to inform all collaborators on the evolution & trends of the industry
- Analyze other market data from external suppliers (NPD, FADE, etc)
- Update our market modeling patterns
- Set out new approaches and new ideas of analyses
Support to production teams
- Answer ad-hoc questions
- Be involved in various transversal projects (working with other teams), such as trending analyses, consumer benchmarks and media analyses
- Carry out all other related task.
- Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in marketing or in a related field is required
- A work (or internship) experience in a similar position (or any related experience) is required
- Experience in data analysis
- Ability to summarize and rigorous
- Good capacity for documentation
- Ability to innovate and make proposals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to details and high organizational skills
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Knowledge of the video games industry
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Please note that the masculine gender is only employed to simplify the text.