About Global Network Services (GNS) :
The Global Network Services team supports the worldwide infrastructure of the IT network of Ubisoft’s group. Based in Montreal in one of the most dynamic and motivating sectors, the work environment developed by GNS gives everyone the opportunity to evolve quickly and equally in both technology and on soft skills while in a global center of expertise.
Reporting to the Operations Manager of Business domain, the applications administrator will administer the Ubisoft business systems, ensuring the availability of production environments and providing high-quality technical support to internal clients.
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the applications administrator are to:
- Administer the systems, including server configuration, monitoring and maintenance;
- Resolve any anomalies in collaboration with other ITD teams;
- Analyse and enhance system performance;
- Make recommendations to increase service quality and draft all related documents;
- Update the different systems;
- Deploy and migrate projects;
- Oversee application security;
- Stay informed of best practices and develop leading expertise in the firm’s technologies;
- Participate into project implementations;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in administering critical applications, ideally as part of ERP systems management;
- Experience in PeopleSoft administration an asset.
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Integrity and trustworthiness;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Organization skills.
- Bilingualism (French-English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Oracle technologies (e.g. PeopleSoft, Oracle 11g, Hyperion) an asset;
- Knowledge of Linux an asset.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ubi Soft Entertainment is an international producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products. A leading company in...