Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
About Global Network Services (GNS) :
The Global Network Services team supports the worldwide infrastructure of the IT network of Ubisoft’s group. Based in Montreal in one of the most dynamic and motivating sectors, the work environment developed by GNS gives everyone the opportunity to evolve quickly and equally in both technology and on soft skills while in a global center of expertise.
Reporting to the Operations Manager of Business domain, the applications administrator will administer the Ubisoft business systems, ensuring the availability of production environments and providing high-quality technical support to internal clients.
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the applications administrator are to:
- Administer the systems, including server configuration, monitoring and maintenance;
- Resolve any anomalies in collaboration with other ITD teams;
- Analyse and enhance system performance;
- Make recommendations to increase service quality and draft all related documents;
- Update the different systems;
- Deploy and migrate projects;
- Oversee application security;
- Stay informed of best practices and develop leading expertise in the firm’s technologies;
- Participate into project implementations;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in administering critical applications, ideally as part of Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Intelligence systems management;
- Experience in PeopleSoft and Hyperion administration an asset;
- Applications’ support on both Linux and Windows platforms;
- Experience working in an environment using ITIL Service Management processes.
- Good analytical skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Integrity and trustworthiness;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be a team player;
- Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance;
- Ability to set priorities;
- Organization skills.
- Bilingualism (French-English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Oracle technologies (e.g. WebLogic, Oracle 11g/12c, Oracle Enterprise Manager) an asset;
- Knowledge of Linux an asset.
About Ubisoft: Ubisoft is an international producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products. A leading company in...