Uber

Uber Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
meet lots of people everyday!
Uber partner driver (Current Employee), torontoAugust 9, 2015
Pros: Sometimes client can make your day
Cons: Seriouse concern like car being damge by client or anyother thing Uber don't reply fast, is like they don't care
you meet nice people, you get to know and talk to a lot of people.If you likfe driving this can really be fun. The only problem is, if it is too much it can kill your car!
Best Job i've had yet
Chauffeur de taxi autonome (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 2, 2015
Pros: no boss watching over your shoulders
Cons: if you don't work you don't get paid. but thats absolutely normal
i chose my schedule. my pay depends on the amount of trips i do in a day. i have no boss, i am my own boss. i've learned to be independent with this job. i meet up with fellow coworkers every now and then. i would say the most enjoyable part of my job would be the whole experience.
not good management
driver (Former Employee), canada , torontoJuly 30, 2015
they are not fare for the rating system they make because it's not based on fixed points but they keep it to the mode of every rider, as well as it's not a stable work as they can end your account with them, so we will not look for a future life with them. They are not trustful
Exploitative
Partnerstoronto (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 15, 2015
Pros: work at timing of your choice
Cons: limited financial benefit, late payments (some tome s delay of over a month)
Slow moving management ...especially when it comes to supporting partners on issues like late payments and tipping by riders. Recently fare was reduced without any consultation with (so called) partners. Payment delayed for over a month. Its frustrating to work for them.

Surge pricing is deceptive as riders from surge area pay regular fare.

No support if any damage to car by the riders.
Headquarters