UAP Employee Review

picker
Parts Handler (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 October 2013
As a six year employee of UAP/NAPA I must say that the people that I worked with were great. The management on the other hand was something to be desired. The so called operations manager whom thought he knew everything that happened in the warehouse really didn't have a clue, as for the warehouse manager he was very discriminatory espeacilly toward women, then the favourtism. If you were not male you can forget about ever getting ahead, if anything you wind up going backwards. Then come the lies from management with promises of this and that and delivering nothing, then when confronted with it they back paddle and deny everything to save their own bacon. If anyone was expecting a warm and fuzzy review sorry to dissapoint, I tell it like it is
Pros
Cons
no chance for advancement if you are a female

Other UAP Employee Reviews

Sales and training in the auto parts industry
Sales Development Specialist - Factory Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Saskatchewan20 December 2017
Training and helping NAPA Auto Parts store staff to sell the products that I was responsible for at all NAPA Stores and NAPA Store Customers in Saskatchewan.
Très bon environnement de travail.
Adjointe administrative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 October 2017
J’ai travaillé 25ans chez UAP, jusqu’à ma retraite. J’ai arrêté d’y travailler à cause du transport étant devenu intolérable dû au traffic. UAP est une très bonne compagnie où il est agréable de travailler.Très grand respect des valeurs humaines.
Pros
Salaires compétitifs, stationnement gratuit
Cons
Traffic de la Rive-Sud à Montréal

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UAP. Our community is ready to answer.