UAP Employee Review

Productive and continuous learning with great team.
Account receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2014
Do account Updates
Process payments under TAMS Accounting System
Call clients to collect payments and process invoices.

Other UAP Employee Reviews

Très bon environnement de travail.
Adjointe administrative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 October 2017
J’ai travaillé 25ans chez UAP, jusqu’à ma retraite. J’ai arrêté d’y travailler à cause du transport étant devenu intolérable dû au traffic. UAP est une très bonne compagnie où il est agréable de travailler.Très grand respect des valeurs humaines.
Pros
Salaires compétitifs, stationnement gratuit
Cons
Traffic de la Rive-Sud à Montréal
excellent
PARTS PICKER / SHIPPER (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 September 2017
My typical day at UAP is picking truck and auto parts using parts picker machine, the reach machine and the counter balance forklift.

I have learned how to deal with customers picking their orders, in a way that I have shown my respect to them and talk to them politely because its the main course of the business. They help the company go stronger by patronizing our products.

The management have very good to me. They give thier fair share of the profits they are making quarterly. Our wages is very competitive campared to other campanies of the same business.

The workplace is very conducive to working with a very clean warehouse and well stock products.

The job is physically demanding.

I enjoy so much working with my co-employees because they are friendly and we help each other whenever it is required.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UAP. Our community is ready to answer.