UXP is looking for an experienced release manager who is capable of working closely with a technical and agile team in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
As our release manager, you will organize, direct, and manage activities for building and maintaining software releases for their promotion to the production environment. As the head of the release team, you will provide technical support to software developers and business unit personnel in executing and managing test processes and establishing the environments used to conduct testing of the final deliverables. You will direct activities to ensure the software products meet quality standards and performance objectives within defined time and budget targets.
In this role, you will work alongside a small team of QA analysts and a team of Professional Services representatives to test and release web-based interfaces and workflows that power our telecommunications service delivery platform. This platform enables seamless communication and content consumption across desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, and other hardware (like smart TVs).
- Proven leadership for defining, enforcing, and improving gatekeeping processes for releases
- Experience working with development best practices (version control, unit testing, and CI)
- Experience shipping mobile software to the Apple App Store, Google Play Marketplace, etc.
- Experience with build management systems (e.g., Bamboo, Hockeyapp)
- Experience working with Scrum or other Agile development practices
- A collaborative attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines
- Enthusiasm for open web technologies and keep up to date with latest technologies and standards
Nice to Have
- Experience working with large-scale systems
- Experience with performance testing and QA automation
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and Testlink
Ready to Apply?
If you think you'll be a good fit with us and the job sounds like it's up your alley, we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send us a copy of your resume with the cover letter and a link to your GitHub profile or any relevant project and portfolio links to the email address provided below: