Do you want to take ownership for the success of a product line? Launch multiple new products each year? Utilize your technical skills with engineers and technicians? Develop and implement innovative, original marketing programs with high visibility? If you are highly motivated, self starter, entrepreneurial thinker and have a passion for the automotive industry, please contact us immediately.
We are a Global Designer/Manufacturer of Specialty Tools, Equipment and Chemicals to the automotive aftermarket repair industry. Due to our growth we are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist (MotorVac). More information about UView can be found at the following websites: www.uview.com, www.motorvac.com, www.terraclean.com
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Identify new product opportunities, enhancements, and recommend product changes and introductions.
· Initiate timelines for development of products
· Collect market information, including competitive benchmarks, trends and opportunities
· Write product marketing specifications for engineering team to meet customer requirements
· Develop and execute product marketing plans and launch strategies
· Analyze product costing and establish product pricing including list price, discount structure and special price incentives
· Design and produce packaging that support MotorVac brand guidelines.
· Provide product training to sales, customer service and other staff as applicable
· Tradeshow support and attendance
· BS/BA in marketing or in engineering or related degree.
· Must have 5 years of hands on technical marketing /product launch experience
· Experience and/or knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket is an asset.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to multitask under tight deadlines and relate to needs and priorities of the Executive team.
· Think analytically and be a problem solver
· Work independently and within a team
· Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office software
Please submit your resume and salary expectations via e-mail.
Thank you for your interest, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.