UView Ultraviolet Systems Inc, headquartered in Mississauga, Canada is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of innovative and functional products to the automotive repair industry. Products include diagnostic tools, leak detection, preventive maintenance tools and other specialty chemicals for the automotive after-sale market. Please visit our websites at www.uview.com , www.MotorVac.com, www.terraclean.net and www.misthealthyair.com.
We are looking for a self motivated, data driven and a professional Junior Purchasing Analyst to join our Supply chain team. If you love to work in an environment that is fast paced and challenging then contact us immediately.
Students who are interested to make this role as their Co-op work placement are welcome to apply!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and process purchase requisitions and orders for requests including complex project requirements
- Expedite, track of all purchase orders
- Prioritize escalated orders
- Assume responsibility for data and informational gathering, conduct research, analyze new suppliers for costing
- Works with the purchasing team on development of policies, procedures, and process improvements
- Liaise and support with various team members to create reports, review and solve issues
- Minimum 1 year related experience working in a purchasing environment
- Currently enrolled in a College or University program, preferably in business or a related field
- Currently pursuing PMAC designation would be an asset
- Understanding of Non Conformance Reports to ensure accuracy in resolving.
- Knowledge and use of purchasing systems
- General understanding of accounting functions/principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective problem solving skills, and efficient time management skills
- ntermediate working knowledge of MS Office
Please submit your resume and wage expectation via e-mail (jrpurchasing(at)uview.com) by May 10, 2013.
Indeed - 16 months ago
We are a Global Designer/Manufacturer of Specialty Tools, Equipment and Chemicals to the automotive aftermarket repair industry.