We are currently looking for IT Account Manager with strong Business development background.Job Involved travel across Canada.Excellent salary and bonus and benefits for the qualified candidates
The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships
with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five
named customers, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for
achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of
company products and services to assigned customers, while leading
the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned
customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
The Strategic Account Manager reports to the Vice President of
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES · Establishes productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned customer accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including
support, service, and management resources, in order to meet
account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic
objectives in assigned accounts
· Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning
process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial
targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
· Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer
needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary
· Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
· Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
· Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company
· Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company