Urs Flint Employee Review

the only good thing about it was the fact that they had free freezies
DSP Fitter (Former Employee) –  Keyera Fort Sask14 July 2014
Keyera site project manager was a complete lunatic, running around yelling at people to get out in the field and then when you see him on site he walks into your area without having any idea what your plan is and starts sticking his nose in where it doesnt belong...I have heard stories of the same clown has been seen spying on workers from elevated locations with binoculars... The bussing was nice for some and more of a pain in the rear for the majority. 13.5 hour day just freom when i got on the bus to getting off and i was paid for 11. DSP pay was the lowest i have personally seen as far back as i can remember. 53/hour straight time.
Its not right to be herding people around like cattle at break times and closing up smoking areas with a lock and chain?
Not something i would ever be a part of...
Pros
freezies and LOA
Cons
Having to be there

Other Urs Flint Employee Reviews

Site RN
On-Site RN (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB25 July 2017
Excellent company and employees are professional. Work/Life Balance a company priority. Safety First - Always is their motto. I would work there again if/when the opportunity presented itself.
Pros
Focus on Safety a priority
Cons
Don't have any
had a bad experience with this company
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB21 June 2017
the typical day was digging holes and snow removal was laid off the foremans brother got out of rehab so i was replaced even though i was the only sober one our of my team not a word of lie....
Pros
pay was ok while lasted
Cons
lad off for honestly no reason

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urs Flint. Our community is ready to answer.