Urs Flint Employee Review

Rewarding, Exciting, Educational
POA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 July 2014
During the course of the day one can never expect a "normal" day. The environment I work in is ever changing and challenging. I work with a very diverse group of engineers, inspectors and upper management staff.

Knowing how to balance my day and duties is challenging but rewarding. Being a part of such a large project, our client has allowed me to grow and contribute a chapter of their production manual. I have designed, implemented and trained my coworkers to use daily an electronic signature. This signature stamp is used by on our project when uploading into the "SharePoint" (a software program), which is used company wide.

I enjoy the people I work with, and gaining knowledge every day. I have enjoyed working in the construction industry for many years and look forward to expanding my experiences.
Pros
Experiance of working in a very divers enviroment with many cultures from around the world.
Cons
I would not say it is a con however, you must be aware of your suroundings at all times Safety Must Come First!

Other Urs Flint Employee Reviews

safe culture
Steamfitter/Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 January 2018
I always love to work with flint energy because they are the first company in oil and gas industry that gave me a chance to established my trade and become well experienced.
First job working in a big plant
2nd Year apprentice pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB6 January 2018
was a lot to learn being out of my comfort zone. worked on a lot smaller jobs with smaller crews. there was safety procedures I didn't know about. foreman was a foreign worker and was hard to understand. took me awhile to get use to the place.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urs Flint. Our community is ready to answer.