Urs Flint Employee Review

Rewarding, Exciting, Educational
POA / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 July 2014
During the course of the day one can never expect a "normal" day. The environment I work in is ever changing and challenging. I work with a very diverse group of engineers, inspectors and upper management staff.

Knowing how to balance my day and duties is challenging but rewarding. Being a part of such a large project, our client has allowed me to grow and contribute a chapter of their production manual. I have designed, implemented and trained my coworkers to use daily an electronic signature. This signature stamp is used by on our project when uploading into the "SharePoint" (a software program), which is used company wide.

I enjoy the people I work with, and gaining knowledge every day. I have enjoyed working in the construction industry for many years and look forward to expanding my experiences.
Pros
Experiance of working in a very divers enviroment with many cultures from around the world.
Cons
I would not say it is a con however, you must be aware of your suroundings at all times Safety Must Come First!

Other Urs Flint Employee Reviews

Site RN
On-Site RN (Former Employee) –  Cold Lake, AB25 July 2017
Excellent company and employees are professional. Work/Life Balance a company priority. Safety First - Always is their motto. I would work there again if/when the opportunity presented itself.
Pros
Focus on Safety a priority
Cons
Don't have any
had a bad experience with this company
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB21 June 2017
the typical day was digging holes and snow removal was laid off the foremans brother got out of rehab so i was replaced even though i was the only sober one our of my team not a word of lie....
Pros
pay was ok while lasted
Cons
lad off for honestly no reason

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Urs Flint. Our community is ready to answer.