Carson Energy Services, a division of URS Flint, is currently looking for labourers to join our team in Wainwright, AB.
The duties for this position will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assisting skilled trades people and perform a wide range of tasks at construction sites.
- Demolition and waste removal.
- Cleaning and preparation of construction sites.
- Digging and trenching.
- Loading, unloading, identifying, and distributing materials and equipment.
- Assisting carpenters with form work (Installation and stripping).
- Placing concrete and snow removal.
- Act as a tool runner
- Spotting for heavy equipment (Guiding movement in and around work areas)
- Cleaning of Flint vehicles and/or equipment.
- Ground-man for rigging activities.
- Cleaning and preparation of construction components (Modules, Process equipment etc.).
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Manual dexterity.
- Safety conscious attitude.
- Ability to work with others in a team.
- Previous construction experience.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Confined space entry.
- H2S and First Aid