- Responsible for the timely execution of the project construction quality control activities within the applicable discipline. Ensure the inspection documentation is completed within the designated timeline.
- Assist with the timely compiling of all required quality documents for turnover packages in order to meet project deadlines and schedules.
- Ensure that the project quality inspection and test plan requirements are followed, signed off both internally and by the Client as required.
- Develop a full understanding of the NCR and rework reporting systems and work trend analysis.
- Processes and compiles responses to internal personnel and the Client in regards to NCRs(Nonconformance Report), CAR(Corrective Action Report) and QSR.\Generate, close and sign off of Preventative Action Requests.
- Prepares Request for Information (RFIs) for the client. Close out each RFI as work is completed as per disposition by the Construction group.
- Prepare and participate in the Clients Audit of Flint's Construction and Quality of the project deliverables.
- Reviews the Construction Work Package (CWP) to fully understand the project deliverables.
- Gather information for 24 Hour Witness and hold notification for inspection and submit to the Client.
- Review the CWP, resolve any deficiencies, and submit to the Client's Quality Assurance for review.
- Participates in the lessons learned process and drive proposed changes that will enhance the projects success.
- Assist in the development and support of the project's Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including regular reporting to the Construction Management Team and to the function.
- Attend and contribute information during team meetings with regards to current/outstanding issues and/or weekly process.
- Complete and submit monthly documents to the appropriate departments. (e.g. timesheets, expense reports, etc.)
- Post, review and print off any required information from FDMS(Flint Document Management System) which pertains to current tasks, responsibilities and projects.
- Collaborate with other functions to enhance project success on an as needed basis required by the Technical Services Lead.
- Interface with all functions/positions including, equipment, piping, electrical, instrumentation, civil/structural inspectors, field technicians, technical assistants, and field superintendents responsible for the test of systems.
- Interface with the Client's Quality department members as required
- Interface with the workface planning teams to understand the construction schedule
- Daily reporting of all field inspections as per the Quality Inspection Flow Chart and Work Instructions.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience required.
- Intermediate Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, Projects, Outlook and Excel)
- Minimum of College Diploma/Certification required.
- Journeyman Trade Certification would be an asset.
- Professional designation preferred.
- Welding Inspector: CWB Level 1; Valid Eye Test
- Pipeline or Z662 experience is an asset
- Strong understanding of International Codes and Standards of the applicable Discipline.
- ASME B31.1 & B31.3, CSA Z662, API570; ASME I, II, V, VIII, IX and ABSA
Project Shift: 6/1; Hours: 12 hours / day
LOA - Living Out Allowance is only provided to candidates who resides in Edmonton, AB (Surrounding areas)
Indeed - 11 months ago