Do you have experience with creating sales collateral?
Are you able to populate and maintain an in-house CRM with accurate target contact details and updates?
Do you have advanced working knowledge of main design applications such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator?
If you answer is "yes" UR-Channel is looking for you!
UR-Channel is the Next Generation of Canadian Business Television (BTV+) whose 30 year legacy as a leading enterprise level broadcasting company endures. Our single source, “Full Circle Approach” enables us to produce and deliver entire, privately branded broadcast channels from under 1 roof. We work with world class leading organizations in North America offering a portfolio of solutions on 1 platform including Digital Signage, In-Store Audio, Corporate Communications & Training, and other Place Based Media. Headquartered in Mississauga (Erin Mills & QEW), Ontario, Canada, UR-Channel has satellite offices throughout North America.
Our unique perspective in the industry and ability to evolve with the marketplace has set us apart over the span of decades, and we’re growing again! We offer competitive overall compensation with swift advancement opportunities to reach higher tiers within our organizational hierarchy. UR-Channel provides an excellent benefits package starting with 3 weeks of vacation time. If a friendly, dynamic culture and professional work environment (with a healthy dose of fun!) and opportunities for occupational development sounds appealing – we want to hear from you!
UR-Channel creates extraordinary broadcast experiences for our clients enabling them to get their message out to employees, customers and shareholders. As a Sales & Marketing Associate, you will be part of a team focused on the general support of Sales and responsible for Research & Analysis along with developing and executing Marketing & Communication Strategies to promote our innovative solutions.
- Create sales collateral, web and social media programs
- Assist with RFI/RFP’s, news releases and presentations
- Maintain competitive information, periodical library and internal communication
- Participating in sales activities to develop the pipeline, from lead generation and initial contact to scheduling meetings with our sales representatives
- Populating and maintaining our in-house CRM with accurate target contact details and updates
- Work in conjunction with the Sales & Marketing team, developing and maintaining external facing media and marketing strategies to identify qualified new leads
The successful candidate must possess certain desired skills and attributes:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing
- 2-3 years of relevant Marketing experience
- Computer literacy, including expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Advanced working knowledge of main design applications such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An understanding of the Digital Signage and Broadcasting industry is beneficial
If you meet the above profile we invite you to email your cover letter and resume. UR-Channel is an equal opportunity employer. No telephone or employment agency calls please. To learn more about us, visit us at www.ur-channel.com