UPS Employee Reviews

Enjoyable experience
Walker (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 March 2016
Terrific experience even though it was a temporary position. Met some wonderful people. A lot of interaction with people. Responsible for delivery of packages and pick ups.
productive workplace
Courier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 March 2016
Nice co-workers and managers. Fun customers you interact with daily. Fair pay. Never a dull time. I would recommend working there.
Overwork employees, and hourly pay is ridiculous.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON29 March 2016
A typical day at UPS is busy, and very tiring. Co-workers are friendly supportive and helpful. Hardest part of the job is dealing with jammed conveyor belts, broken machinery, Broken/ Heavy boxes. The most enjoyable part of the job is having break and leaving to go home at the end of the shift. -.-
Pros
Friendly Co-Workers, Few friendly supervisors.
Cons
Conveyor belts get jammed, Busy throughout the shift. parking outside is completely full. break is only 15 minute
Great job if you're in school !
Drive Helper and Package Pre Loader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2016
The Package Preloaded position is an amazing job if you're a student as you're hours range from 4:30 am to 10:00 am. After your shift you have an entire day to go about your business (such as school). UPS also offers 80% off of your tuition which is a great incentive. There is also lots of room to grow in this company and it is awesome to see how many employee's have worked for the company for 10+ years!!
Pros
Early mornings, 80% off tuition, benefits, paid weekly
Cons
Short shifts, maximum 25 hours weeks
Productive and fun job being a manager is amazing
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 March 2016
Conduct regular courier Services, both international and domestic.
• General office tasks and correspondence i.e. sorting daily mails, creating
graphic designs for customers (business cards), have a good knowledge of
Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher, photocopying, faxing and
filing, cerlox binding, fast typing ability (type resumes, letters for the customers).
• Work independently, always very organized and responsible for each job.
• Manage customer accounts details.
• Established and promote a positive, team-oriented work environment
emphasizing employee invo
Productive, fast paced.
UPS Preloader (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB10 March 2016
UPS taught me a lot about working in a warehouse environment, working with pallets, packages, etc. Management was very good as well as the coworkers were very friendly. Hardest part of the job is unloading 53' long trailers. most enjoyable part of the is working with coworkers.
everyone had a positive attitude and good sense of humor
parts and utilities person (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2016
Most days were routined but if anything changed the other employees wouldnt mind giving a helping hand in anything including managers. Everyone was very responsible and owned up to their own work and though it was a very serious workplace everyone had a great sense of humor
Pros
steady work and understanding managerial staff
Cons
no cons
Work Environment
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2016
I strive to work within an establishment that is willing to motivate and elevate their employees. A motivated employee leads to a happy employee which is equal to a productive employee.
I believe in team playing and team building. A chain is as weak as its weakest link.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  160-2 County Court Blvd., Brampton ON L6W 4V16 March 2016
Helps to learn more about different people and how to handle different situation. Also has a nice superior who helps us in every situation when needed.
Fun place to work. I worked in west edmonton mall and made deliveries to almost all vendors in the mall.
Helper/Walker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2016
A typical day would start at 9:30 and we would do a sort of our five ton truck. Then deliver all of our timed deliveries. We need to work as a team to get our truck done. There is five off us who work out of this truck. We would divide up into five sections of the mall to get everything done on time. Time management was essential to get the job done.
UPS a diverse company, second largest parcel service in Canada, consist of share and stake holders. A billionaire company with a lot room to grow
Revenue Recovery Supervisor (Current Employee) –  2900 Steeles Avenue, Concord. ON1 March 2016
Very good company to work with, challenge at times but keep my focus, enjoyed working with people. Ups is a multicultural company with many benefits.
Good
Walker/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Midland, ON26 February 2016
UPS was a fun job for me. I enjoyed my co-worker and the work. I enjoyed being outside and also interacting with our customers. Unfortunately it was only a seasonal job.
Pros
Indepently working.
Cons
weather conditions
Fun and Fast Paced work environment
Walker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 February 2016
I loved working for UPS as a seasonal walker. The driver I was paired with had a great personality, and always took the time to make sure I was fully prepared before leaving me to my route. I have nothing but positive things to say about UPS and the employment opportunity they provided me.
Pros
Never staying in the same place for too long
Unorganized work place and low wages
Seasonal helper (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 February 2016
Not the best to work at. There is two tier waging and you often work harder than your peers for much less money.

Very poorly organized employer. There system could be 100 times better.
Productive and Fun workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB18 February 2016
I was placed here for a temporary contract and it was a great work experience. The managers were friendly and welcoming. I was sad to leave when the contract ended.
Pros
Great coworkers
Working with UPS was enjoyable
UPS Driver Helper Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2016
Scanned and pre recorded packages. Dropped off packages to houses and buildings. Worked in a truck. Had to deliver packages at a fast pace.
warehouse lead hand
Warehouse Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 February 2016
general warehouse lead hand duties loading and unloading trucks and containers in a large high volume warehouse. general opening and closing responcibilities
Fun atmosphere
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS4 February 2016
Always had a good day, the customers were great and it was a well ran company. I worked here temporarily, as it was a busy time of the year for the company.
Fun workplace
Truck Loader (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC2 February 2016
Productive and fun place to work in. It has a fair salary and with good benefits/incentives. The hardest part of the job is when it's peek season because there are lots boxes and are too heavy. The enjoyable part of the job is having nice and friendly co-workers around.
Pros
free coffees
Cons
short hours of work
Awful Experience
Preloader (Former Employee) –  London, ON27 January 2016
Don't be fooled. This is a seasonal only job although they dont advertise it. You will be hired in a group of 4 or 5 people and promised things like benefits, unionized, pension, top rate of pay amongst others. You are only their as a helper to handlencurrent overflow.

The Management at UPS have no compassion for individuals trying to raise a family looking for a promising opportunity only to find out I've been lied to and the job is a temporary helper position, which the management at UPS will wait till your last shift needed before telling you.

DON'T BE FOOLED.....THIS IS A TERRIBLE JOB AND OFFERS NO LONGEVITY WHATSOEVER.
Pros
Cons
THIS IS A TEMPORARY JOB