UPS Winnipeg is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Security Specialist. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate is expected to possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills and good organizational skills. Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee the day-to day operation of a secure air cargo facility
- Train local staff and vendors
- Work closely with Canada Customs
- Prepare incident and investigative reports
- Perform compliance audits
- Document and analyze all investigative information
- Evaluate and assist in compliance of all entrance and exit procedures
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A loss prevention, air cargo, criminal justice, or law enforcement background
- Investigative skills
- Windows Knowledge (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Criminal or law enforcement degree
Candidates will be subject to a thorough background check procedure.
Please reply through this site with your resume INCLUDING SALARY EXPECTATIONS.
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...