The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for the following:
- Auditing packages and keying information.
- Key entry of invoices/ waybills information
- Scanning packages and using UPS computer systems
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Able to lift 70lbs
- Package handling
- Working Monday to Friday; start time 5:00pm (shifts are 3-5 hours in length)
- $10.30 an hour
- Benefits after 1 year of service
- Union dues
Indeed - 12 months ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...