The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for the following:
- Auditing packages and pulling paperwork.
- Key entry of invoices/ waybill information
- Scanning packages and using UPS computer systems
- Sorting small packages
- Working in a warehouse environment
- Running reports
- Able to lift 70lbs
- Package handling
- Working Monday to Friday; start time 5:30pm (shifts are 3-5 hours in length, 5 shifts a week)
- $10.30 an hour
- Benefits after 1 year of service – health, dental and vision
Indeed - 13 months ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...