The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for:
- Auditing packages and pulling paperwork.
- Key entry of invoices/ waybill information
- Scanning packages and using UPS computer systems
- Sorting packages based on destination and bagging the packages
- Loading packages onto skids, wrapping skids and using pump trucks
- Working in a warehouse environment – hot and cold
- Able to lift 70lbs
- Working Monday to Friday; start time 5:00pm (shifts are 3-5 hours in length, 5 shifts a week)
- $10.30 an hour
- Benefits after 1 year of service – health, dental and vision
- This is a unionized position
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...