The UPS package handler is responsible for loading and unloading package onto/off of our trucks.
- Loading and unloading packages
- Learning UPS package handling procedures
- Sorting packages based on delivery route
- Scanning packages
- Able to life 70lbs
- Working in the UPS warehouse – hot and cold temperatures
- Working in a very fast paced position which is physically demanding
- Available to work Monday-Friday; start time 4:30am (shifts are 3-5 hours in length, 5 shifts a week) Start and end times will vary
- $10.50 an hour
- Benefits after 1 year of service – dental, vision and health care
- This is a unionized position, therefore union dues need to be paid monthly.
Indeed - 20 months ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...