The Package Handler loads and unloads packages into or out of UPS vehicles. The responsibilities include the following:
- Learning and properly executing UPS package handling methods
- Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars in a warehouse environment
- Sorting packages
- Scanning packages
- Ability to lift 70 lbs.
- Available to work daily, Monday through Friday; start time 4:30am(shifts are 3-5 hours in length) Start and end times will vary
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment
- $10.50 an hour
- Benefits after 1 year of service – vision, dental, healthcare
- This is a union position therefore union dues are taken off the employees pay monthly
Indeed - 22 months ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...