UPS is looking to fill 3 positions as a PM KEY ENTRY CLERK in Kitchener, ON.
The successful candidate will work within a warehouse setting in the evening.
Your shifts are 5 days per week, Monday - Friday (no weekends).
Shift start and finish time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (15 - 20 hours per week)
Starting Salary: $11.50 / per hour
1st pay increase after 6 months and a 2nd pay increase at 12 months (based on performance)
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING IN A WAREHOUSE SETTING:
- temperature change (winter months are cold / summer months are hot)
- must wear shoes with non slip rubber sole (no high heels, pumps, or open toe footware)
- dress code is more on the casual side
- you will be lifting packages (some packages are heavy - must be able to lift up to 70lbs)
- the warehouse is fast paced environment
- must adopt UPS Safe Work Methods (we train how to lift packages properly, etc.)
- must pay attention to detail
WHY WORK FOR UPS?
- UPS offers promotion from within
- UPS offers benefits to part time employees after one year of service
- UPS offers 2 weeks paid vacation after one year of service (3 weeks after 5 years, 4 weeks after 10)
- UPS offers 5 optional days in addition to your 2 weeks paid vacation
- UPS offers continuous learning and job training
- Auditing invoice for all key information.
- Key entry of invoices/ waybills information's in OPSYS system
- Scan EDI's
Indeed - 23 months ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...