Since its establishment in 1907, UPS has become an employer of rewards, opportunity, and achievement. Quite simply, we are an employer of choice. We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to the long term viability of our company. The same team that has a passion for innovation and has pride that comes with doing what they do best.
UPS is currently looking for Full Time Courier Drivers (Delivery Drivers) to work from our Kelowna Package Centre
These are Full-Time and Permanent Positions located at:
8826 JIM BAILEY CRES. KELOWNA BC, V4V 2L7
- Package Center is located in Kelowna, BC;
- Work days are from Monday to Friday;
- Schedules are based on operational requirements;
- Shift hours may slightly vary and may be subject to change;
- Hourly rate starts at $13.00 per hour
UPS Drivers are required to complete their daily delivery and pick-up schedules on time. They should be able to use maps and other trip planning aids, while at the same time solve dispatch problems on route. UPS Drivers are also required to complete daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on their assigned vehicle.
UPS offers a competitive compensation package which includes a guaranteed wage progression, benefit options including health and dental coverage, group insurance plan, paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan and an unlimited opportunity to grow within the company.
All Candidates are required to have the following Abilities, Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent Customer Service skills;
- Excellent Verbal Communications skills;
- Ability to follow set and standard procedures;
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License (Class 5 or Canadian Equivalent);
- Must have no violations in the previous 12 months prior to application;
- Able to regularly lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding delivery environment; and,
- Must be Bondable.
All candidates must successfully complete a series of interviews and a driving competency assessment in order to qualify. Both a criminal history records background and reference checks will also be required.
UPS is committed to Diversity in Employment. We welcome all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be notified for interviews and road tests.
Please prepare a copy of your most recent driver's abstract and send a copy of your resume by selecting the "Apply Now" button below. (upsjobsbc@ups. com)
You can also fax your documents to: (604) 295-3566
Clearly indicate on your documents the position you are applying for and your preferred work shift.