- Obtain orders, prioritize if necessary, and select products from the proper locations.
- Obtain and properly match up reprinted orders.
- Verify accuracy of orders picked, including product name and size, product code, lot number, expiration date, and quantity. Escalate concerns to Lead or Supervisor.
- Arrange for pick-up of shipments, contact carriers for ETA, and coordinate schedule.
- Stage and coordinate outbound shipments.
- Safely operate various power equipment including, but not limited to, pallet movers, forklifts, reach trucks, and order pickers.
- Use RF Scanners to electronically scan barcodes.
- Enter inventory into warehouse management system, verify information accuracy, and perform scheduled processes (e.g., billing, reports, issue sheets) according to SOPs.
- Conduct physical inventory or cycle counts daily, weekly and/or monthly based on SOPs.
- Develop physical inventory plan, monitor physical inventories, identify all OS&D (over stock/shortages/damages), and report or correct any errors or discrepancies.
- Quickly respond (via email or phone) to customer/client inquiries, resolve problems, and communicate service issues to Supervisor.
- Compile daily and monthly client reports per SOP, including customer KPI reports.
- Encourage safe work practices in others, point out areas where safety training and enforcement is needed, and participate on Comprehensive Health & Safety Program (CHSP) committee.
- Ensure all equipment is in proper working order (e.g., counter balance/doors/docks/signal lights).
PART TIME SCHEDULE; MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 8AM TO NOON (4 HOURS PER DAY)
Indeed - 9 months ago
UPS Supply Chain Solutions, a division of UPS, is a leading provider of comprehensive global supply chain management in over 200 countries...