Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily customer service function as per client's needs.
- Monitor and coordination of shipments including communication with overseas offices, pick up, delivery of goods; freight monitoring, documentation, insurance and accounting.
- Advise customers regarding air and ground freight export procedures, international regulations.
- Obtain and produce all pertinent information
- Organize transport and documentation with carriers.
- Produce accurate information and documentation on time.
- Develop business relations and follow up with customers and partners (ex: carriers).
- Ensure the Company closes all files within the set time frame establish.
- Participate in improving quality and processes.
Job key success factors:
- Number of transactions and profit per transaction, accurate and timely data entry and information processing, accurate and timely costing and billing for closing of files, and full compliance of all department processes and requirements to improve clients’ satisfaction.
- College degree in Logistics and transportation and/or 1 to 2 years of experience in the transportation field.
- Any transportation courses (Ciffa, CITT, etc.) will be an asset
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
UPS Supply Chain Solutions, a division of UPS, is a leading provider of comprehensive global supply chain management in over 200 countries...