UPS SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS IS RECRUITING WAREHOUSE SUPERVISORS
Reporting to the Operations Manager
Number of opportunities: Several
Location: GTA (Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Vaughan)
- Ensure the proper flow of goods into and out of the warehouse
- Schedule and allocate work to employees to ensure orders will be picked, packed and shipped in an efficient manner.
- Ensure returns are checked and stocked
- Investigation and resolution of shipment discrepancies
- Maintain employees’ attendance records
- Ensuring compliance with employment standards legislation
- Participate in improving the efficiency of the warehouse operations and overseeing the housekeeping of the warehouse (i.e. safety, security, machine maintenance, layout, stocking and inventory control of warehouse materials).
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Must possess four years experience in the logistics environment (distribution, supply chain management, and/or transportation) specific to operations or IT.
- Must understand SCS Business Product processes and systems for the purpose of identifying solutions to meet those needs.
- Possess the ability to interface with other product groups to accomplish required project tasks.
- Possess strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience developing and facilitating training and/or public speaking is helpful.
- Experience in Project Management is beneficial.
- Experience in Logistics field and/or Warehouse Management System (WMS) is desired, particularly LMS and/or either GWS or SAP
Indeed - 9 months ago
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...