UPS Winnipeg is currently seeking applicants for the position of Part Time Administrative Assistant. Hours of work are Tuesday To Saturday mornings, 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM, and fluctuate based on package volume. Starting wage of $12.00 per hour with two increases in the first year. A comprehensive benefits package is available after two months of service.
Access to reliable transportation is required due to limited transit service.
*Due to new regulations, candidates will undergo a thorough background check process. This process will include a detailed work history and require multiple personal and professional references.* Preference will be given to those already in possession of a valid Transport Canada RAIC (Restricted Area Identity Card.
A successful Office Administrative Assistant must have very good multi tasking and excellent organizational skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering phones
· Tracking packages
· Data entry into websites and Excel files
· Entering and maintaining reports and files
· running a variety of reports
· Scanning and lifting packages
· Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Applications
· Available to work daily, Tuesday through Saturday
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to multitask in a busy environment
· Strong oral and written skills
Please reply through this site with your resume attached in Word or Text Format