UPS Winnipeg is currently seeking applicants for the position of Part Time Administrative Assistant. Hours of work are Tuesday To Saturday mornings, 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM, and fluctuate based on package volume. Starting wage of $12.00 per hour with two increases in the first year. A comprehensive benefits package is available after two months of service.
Access to reliable transportation is required due to limited transit service.
*Due to new regulations, candidates will undergo a thorough background check process. This process will include a detailed work history and require multiple personal and professional references.* Preference will be given to those already in possession of a valid Transport Canada RAIC (Restricted Area Identity Card.
A successful Office Administrative Assistant must have very good multi tasking and excellent organizational skills. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering phones
· Tracking packages
· Data entry into websites and Excel files
· Entering and maintaining reports and files
· running a variety of reports
· Scanning and lifting packages
· Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Applications
· Available to work daily, Tuesday through Saturday
· Good organizational skills
· Ability to multitask in a busy environment
· Strong oral and written skills
Please reply through this site with your resume attached in Word or Text Format
United Parcel Service, Inc. typically referred to by the acronym UPS, is a package delivery company. Headquartered in Sandy Springs,...