Head Chef Opportunity!! UNION Beer Hall (Opening 2014!)
Seeking The Best The Industry Has To Offer! Now interviewing for an Head Chef in FORT MCMURRAY, AB!!
Seeking: Driven, executive-level restaurant individuals who are motivated to grow a career with THE premier Beer Hall and Restaurant in Fort Mcmurray. If you have the following experience and want a career with a fast paced, high energy, standards driven concept – Union Beer Hall may be the place for you!
Casual Fine Dining Restaurant Management:
At minimum, 3-5 years Casual Fine Dining Salaried Head Chef experience
- Ensure compliance of all standards and procedures relating to HACCP and provincial workplace safety standards.
- Meet or exceed UNION'S established food quality and plating specifications.
- Menu development and improving execution of systems and standards.
- Leading a workforce of 12 team mates, including recruitment, training and development, succession planning and performance evaluations.
- Co-ordination of labour cost controls and monitoring of cost budgets.
- Food cost controls and monitoring of food costs relative to budgets.
- Purchasing and inventory controls.
- Co-ordination of catering activities for events and special functions as required.
- Support business and objectives
Knowledge and Skill Qualifications:
- Planning and analytical skills - ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast- paced environment
- Self-motivated, team leader with organizational skills
- Good comprehension of the English language, both written and verbal
- Diploma in Culinary Management and /or Chef accreditation
- Minimum of 3-5 years of operational experience in a high volume kitchen
- Strong knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards
- Ability to work in an environment that encourages and fosters teamwork, participation, creativity, openness, honesty, mutual respect, and lots of fun
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual Bonus Programs for Management
- Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Life insurance
- Paid vacation in your first year of employment
- Ongoing Management Development
We offer our guests an uncompromising philosophy of freshest possible food, simple but crafted exceptionally. Hand crafted beers from around the world, Michelin rated service, and an atmosphere like none other in Fort Mcmurray.
Is this the job for you? What’s next?
Thank you for your interest in UNION opportunities. If you are ready to apply and start your next career move, please respond to this email and submit your resume.