UNIGLOBE Geo Travel Edmonton is looking for a Full Time Intermediate Travel Consultant. Serving the needs of our leisure travel clientele is both challenging and very rewarding. Creativity, adaptability, efficiency and accuracy combined with teamwork and a great attitude make it possible for our Travel Consultants to provide the highest levels of attentive service to our ever-expanding Travel clientele.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive, cheerful approach to all customers both internal and external.
- Establish clients' needs on first contact, qualify by leading client conversations with questions and treat each inquiry with patience and focus.
- Offer comparisons and make recommendations.
- Ensure that all reservations are processed in accordance with established customer policies.
- Process client requests for domestic and international air reservations; car and hotel reservations.
- Maintain current knowledge of promotions and specials and proactively advise clients of savings opportunities.
- Consistently maintain personal sales and revenue targets as established on an individual basis.
- Other duties as required.
- Travel College Diploma
- Minimum three (3) years Travel Consultant Experience, including international booking and consultation
- Successful completion of core automation reservations training
- CRS proficiency
- Proven customer service skills and abilities
- Personable, presentable, service-oriented, accurate, efficient, able to work under pressure of deadlines
Remuneration: Salary + Incentive
Please quote “YEG - Full Time Leisure Travel Consultant” in the subject line of your email.
Email attention: Human Resources Department
Please attach your resume in Rich Text Format (.RTF) or Word Document Format (.DOC) in order to have your resume reviewed more efficiently.
Thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.