Unified Valve Ltd. (UVL) specializes in the sales and service of pressure relief valves as well as a supplier of industrial pumps and compression tube fittings. UVL’s head office is located in Calgary, Alberta and has branches located in Edmonton, Red Deer, Brooks, Grande Prairie, and Fort St. John, BC.
Due to our continued growth, our organization is adding the position of IT Support. The role will entail the following:
Duties include supporting head office and remote branches. Monitoring server/application health and applying updates as necessary.
Required skills needed are:
- Post-Secondary education in an IT related field.
- Minimum 3 years directly related experience
- Being able to quickly adapt and learn new applications and then support those applications.
- Being able to troubleshoot hardware and software issues quickly and accurately.
- Being able to effectively communicate to users and management
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
- The ability to query data and provide reports based on those queries.
- Knowledge of networking and resolving of network problems
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Windows Server 2003 – 2008 / Active Directory
- Exchange 2007
- SQL Server 2008
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Windows 7
Experience with the following would be ideal
- Dynamics CRM
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- Being involved in the application development / testing process
UVL places a high value on attracting and retaining exceptional individuals. We believe that the quality of our people reflects directly on the quality of our work.
Thank you for your interest in joining Unified Valve. Successful candidates whose skills and interests fit the opportunity will be contacted.