POSITION: Truck Driver
DEPARTMENT: Leduc Farm and Ranch Supply
POSTING NUMBER: HR14-72
DATE: April 8, 2014
The Truck Driver is responsible for a variety of duties including:
- Making deliveries to customer’s properties.
- Serving members/customers.
- Handling store and yard inventories.
- Operating a forklift.
- Assisting in shipping/receiving and yard maintenance.
- Grade 12 diploma preferred with 1 - 2 years of related experience.
- Current class 3 driver’s license and air ticket required.
- Forklift experience an asset but training will be provided if necessary.
- Neat and clean appearance.
- Capable of physical labour.
To ensure a safe work environment, UFA Co-operative Limited has a Substance Abuse Policy in place. The successful applicant will be required to pass (negative result) a drug and alcohol screening test as a condition of employment.
Please check out http://www.workatufa.com/Posting/15485 to apply.
Position will remain open until it is filled. We kindly request no phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.