We are looking for Wireless/RF Technicians in US (Multiple Locations). The Wireless Technician will work with a small team in installing, retrofitting and supporting wireless/RF insfrastructure and hardware projects. The Wireless Technician will possess an understanding of cabling, network topology and equipment and software testing. This position must be able to use test equipment as well as other software and hardware tools typically used to identify and diagnose network status and performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Installs cellular BTS and associated equipment as required in raised floor and concrete situations.
- Installation & programming of Remote Radios, Base Units, Remote Heads,Distributed Antenna System and repeaters.
- Familar with overhead ladder racks and support structures for BTS Cabling.
- Installs cable trough and ladder rack construction (Cell Sites).
- Install supporting network hardware such as routers, switches, modems, and multiplexers.
- Troubleshoot AC / DC power systems to cellular sites.
- Performs installation and termination of T1 lines.
- Install cable, antenna, jumpers, fiber, and all associated hardware consistent with project requirements and according to installation and safety standards.
- Test installed cabling using electrical and optical test equipment
- Works in conjunction with other service technicians to gain knowledge and insight of all equipment;
- Travels to customer locations for all necessary installation, service, and maintenance.
Need to be Canadian Citizen and willing to work to work in USA.
UCS Telecom is an emerging Telecom/IT consulting firm. We provide services to major fortune 500 companies in wireless & telecommunications field ranging from Radio Network Design, Radio Network Optimization, Installation & Comissioning, Device Testing & Field Engineering
Indeed - 14 months ago
UCS Telecom is an emerging Telecom/IT consulting firm. We provide services to major fortune 500 companies in wireless &...