We are looking for multiple RF Optimization Engineers for various levels in United States. If you are Canadian Citizen and are willing to work then its a great opportunity. Must have LTE and/or UMTS optimization experience. Candidate will be working on optimization & deployment of LTE/UMTS carriers. Some training may also be provided.
- Plan and execute RF optimization tasks to optimize clusters/super clusters in the customer’s network during the deployment phase.
- Troubleshoot problem areas and provide recommendations for system performance enhancements.
- Familiarity with RF Optimization tools and test equipment.
- Experience processing layer3 messages and processing tools such as Windcatcher, Actix, TEMS Discovery.
- Experience of data collection, field surveys & network troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with RF Optimization tunable parameters.
- Knowledge of antenna configuration. Understanding the mobile operations.
- Ability of using Network Performance tools & Troubleshooting.
- More than 3 years on UMTS technology and more than 6 months on LTE technology.
- Must have experience in UMTS/LTE networks and KPI base system optimization.
- Must have good understanding of RF design method and procedure.
- Must have a proven track record as a RF optimization cluster lead for either UMTS or LTE.
- Must have the proven ability of optimizing UMTS/LTE networks at a single nodeB, cluster and multi-cluster levels for multiple carriers to meet specific KPI targets.
- Knowledge of UMTS and LTE system architecture.
- Understanding of the Access Technologies (LTE/UMTS/GSM) air interface.
- Understanding of LTE Call flow. Experience with 2G/3G/4G wireless technologies, e.g. UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE.
- Soft Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, Good communication skills, verbal and written, Good persuasion and negotiation skills, Ability to troubleshoot issues/problems.
About UCS: UCS Telecom is an emerging Telecom/IT consulting firm. We provide services to major fortune 500 companies in wireless & telecommunications field ranging from Radio Network Design, Radio Network Optimization, Installation & Commissioning, Device Testing & Field Engineering