Client Relations Coordinator-- Recent Grads Welcome
UCIT Online Security Inc. is a mid-sized rapidly growing company, vibrant and highly entrepreneurial. In fact, UCIT is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada: Our team shares several common qualities including high energy, innovation and dedication to product and client service excellence.
As part of our continued growth plans, we are seeking a highly customer focused professional with excellent interpersonal skills who will be the primary business contact for our clients to ensure ongoing client satisfaction. This requires the ability to represent clients’ needs and goals within the organization to ensure the highest delivery of quality service.
Your challenge will be to:
- Review all major deliverables (i.e. contractual commitments to client, systems and equipment configurations are as communicated to client, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Conduct site visits for the purpose of but not limited to liaising with site managers, reviewing the locations of the Company’s systems on a site to ensure the best possible coverage and putting forth recommendations for changes, when needed.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team (i.e. sales, operations and/or monitoring) depending on the relevancy.
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner by managing the process to effectively address customer satisfaction and escalation of client issues inclusive of coordinating internal resources until resolved. Provide a daily update to a Senior Account Executive (SAE) on relevant customer matters
- Work closely with SAE in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Assist with the coordination of site setups, equipment relocates and removals inclusive of but not limited to pole locations, internet provisions, hydro requirements, document requests such as WSIB certificates, proof of general liability insurance, health and safety policy and/or procedures, etc.
- Installation of software (i.e. Detexi, etc.) on clients’ computers/laptops for authorized users and educating them on the use of the program as well as its functionality
- Ensure CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is up to date with relevant information for all existing customers, and new customers specific to managed accounts
Here’s What You Offer
- You are a recent University grad in business or related field and offer some previous experience in an administrative/customer service role in a B to B environment (non retail)
- A driver’s license
- A high energy individual, self motivated and committed to constant learning
- Good oral and written communications skills to support and train staff on technical matters, document policies and procedures, liaise with clients etc.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a broad range of internal and external parties
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities and meet tight deadlines and competing demands.
- Computer literate
- The ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
If we have piqued your interest in this unique career opportunity, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your covering letter and resume . We will only be contracting those individuals who we consider a potential fit. We therefore thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this opportunity.
Indeed - 7 months ago