We’re a Christian radio station in Belleville, Ontario and we have a rare opening for an engaging morning show co-host on our team.
We’re looking for a dynamic co-host for personality radio who goes beyond the liners and creates a show that’s topical, relatable and entertaining, with a Christian worldview.
We require someone that recognizes the value of connecting with our audience via social media.
We’re looking for someone that will always go the extra mile to represent us at events, remotes and wherever we happen to be.
If this sounds like you, and you agree with and live by the UCB Canada statement of faith at: http://www.ucbcanada.com/joomla2/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136then keep reading.
- Co-host the Morning Show every weekday from 6-10am.
- Be a part of the community and make promotional appearances when required.
- Be creative and assist with ideas for our promotions department and sales team.
- Know how to prep a great show for our audience – Adult Contemporary 35 -55 yrs.
- Be a keen user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogging etc.)
- Voice track and announce weekend and other shifts as necessary across the group.
- Voice commercials for our stations as needed.
- MINIMUM 3 years related experience.
- A great attitude and the ability to be a positive force in the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, on the air and in person.
- Superior organizational skills.
- A sense of humour is a MUST
- Must know how to operate in a digital age using social media and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe Audition, RCS Master Control and Selector an asset.
- Any Biblical studies would also be an asset in this position.
- Superior level of general knowledge including current affairs.
- Be able to communicate with and relate to the 35 - 55 year old target demographic.
Permanent, Full-time – 40+ hours per week
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- This position reports to the Program Director
Physical & Environmental Considerations:
- An ability to multi-task and work under considerable stress is essential
- Office located on 3rd floor of non-wheelchair accessible building.