UBS

UBS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Challenging work environment
Offshoring Coordinator/Analyst (Former Employee), London, United KingdomSeptember 20, 2013
Good place to work overall, Very rigorous environment with well disciplined colleagues.
UBS one of the finest Investment Banks in world
PS in "Fixed Income Product Control of UBS (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 20, 2013
Working with UBS gave me lots of learning. Being directly in touch with clients and gained real time knowledge about financial markets.
Great learning experience
Financial Integrated Reporter (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2013
I have managed to rotate between 2 different functions ( Wealth Management and Investment Bank) which had led to me to have a very strong understanding of the business. It was very challenging as the work included regular tasks as well as very big projects.
Large Banking Industry
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (Former Employee), Aventura, FLSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: benefit package, salary
Real Nice work environment, fast paced, very knowlegable team players and large working office.
Great Enviornment
Associate (Former Employee), Weehawken, NJAugust 29, 2013
I had a wonderful experience at UBS meet great people and learned a lot
Informatica Administrator
INFORMATICA ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Weehawken, NJAugust 27, 2013
Got to learn a lot on shell scripting.
My co-workers were fun to work with.
UBS is a great company to learn and career advancement
Complex Operations Manager (Current Employee), Walnut Creek, CAAugust 23, 2013
UBS employs about 61,000 people around the world. It has offices in more than 50 countries, great for global career opportunities/advancement.

We provide financial supports to financial advisors whose provides product services to address the needs of ultra high net worth and high net worth individuals and families.

The most enjoyable part of the job – more... is to be able to help the financial advisor to growth their businesses & that provide excellent services to the external clients. – less
Internship
Finance Intern - Investments (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 23, 2013
Good environment to learn, and you need to show enthusiasm to do so. Very corporate-oriented office (hours 9-5) with some exceptions.
Advice to potential interns - ask questions and try to learn a lot. If you are not eager to do that, you will end up having only the good name on your resume and nothing else.
Great work/life balance
Stock Plan Administrator (Current Employee), Weehawken, NJAugust 16, 2013
Great company to work for if you have a family. They are very understanding and flexible.
Intern
Intern (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 16, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: compensation
I would handle all sorts of assistance to the branch manager, including setting up marketing events and promote high-net worth clients.
I would recommend UBS for employment opportunities.
Senior Secretary - Legal Department (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 16, 2013
A typical day included answering the phones, scheduling meetings, confirming meetings, keeping supervisors informed of daily updates. Send out paperwork via email and follow up on paperwork sent out. Review paperwork for completeness,
sinking ship
Director-Product Capabilities Manager-Americas (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2013
Most people have nothing else to think except they're prepping for sale.
Learning and Fun filled environment
Business Analyst (Former Employee), LondonAugust 15, 2013
My experience in UBS was really helpful in molding my career with better prospects. It helped me how to manage people ,client escalations , handling pressure and also improve my communication skills by interacting directly with the clients. The most hardest part of the job was to manage client escalations and the most enjoyable part was loads of learning – more... in the process and also personal development. – less
Wonderful experience
Registered Client Service Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2013
UBS is a firm that values employees. Working for UBS, I learned so much and was able to excel at customer service, time management, and the ability support clients in any way possible.
Great place to intern
Intern (Former Employee), Addison, TXAugust 13, 2013
Learn a lot here; staff is supportive and willing to teach; very good job
Consultant Life
Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 6, 2013
You wont last and get your throat cut first. The staff was cool though.
A Rewarding environment.
Global Support Desk Analyst, (Contract) (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 6, 2013
A busy but rewarding environment, made all the more enjoyable by the professionalism of the team.
Good company to work for and great co-workers
Executive Assistant to the CFO/CRO (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2013
Pros: locations
Cons: healthcare, salary competitiveness
Good company, needs to be more compatible with salaries and more focused on junior level employees.
You have to train yourself
Senior Representative (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJuly 31, 2013
There was not much support on learning the systems and procedures, if your not one to catch on fast you will not survive
Very inspiring place to work
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2013
Strong training program with excellent mentors. Engaging clients as well as putting portfolios together has enhanced my general knowledge of the industry.

About UBS

We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in – Read more