UBS

UBS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Goog place to work
Sr. Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), Weehawken, NJMay 12, 2014
Pros: subsidized gym and parking
Cons: small cubicles
Advanced technology, friendly peers.
Great view of New York's Midtown.
culture of the office has changed and there is not enough support from the management team and the moral in very low and not a confortable work place.
Senior Client Service Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 12, 2014
Pros: possible compensation from certain sbl products
Cons: the support you get from management is absence for the employees
the management team really does not support the employees as they should. the moral is down and the work environment is not a comfortable one even and the lowest level.
Fast Paced Finincial Institution
IT Support Analyst (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 7, 2014
Typical day at work was checking our ticket queuing system to check for any issues we needed to address. I learned a great deal at about IT Systems and corporate America, and much information about how the financial industry works. Management was diverse and had many different styles. My co-workers were very talented, worked hard, and were very supportive – more... of each other. The hardest part of the job not always having the necessary tools and access to sufficiently resolve a user's issue. The most enjoyable part of the job was being to help our client's PC systems stay up and running so they could do their jobs effectively. – less
Excellent work life balance
Portfolio Manager, Investment Management (Current Employee), SingaporeApril 29, 2014
Excellent work life balance. Good working environment. excellent brand name
OK place
Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee), WeehakenApril 28, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: job security
I was just an intern here, but I had a good time, and learn alot. They offshore everything nowadays .
Excellent team of technical and management team
Regional Director Americas (Former Employee), Weehawken, NJApril 23, 2014
Good work life balance
Limited growth
Structured service management
Great experience overall
Regional head of Collateral Ops, Client Service (Current Employee), Stamford, CTApril 23, 2014
Tough times, but the company was good to me. Very good recognition of hard workers, key talent. Overall a good place to work.
Working at UBS
Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 21, 2014
I am only in Intern but they have lots of respect for me. I'm always able to express myself and am able to work in a calm collected evironment. Its always a good day at UBS
One of the best IBD cultures in London
Analyst - IBD, Central & Eastern Europe (Former Employee), London, ENGApril 16, 2014
Great collegiate atmosphere and some of the best benefits on the street.
Graduate Consultant-Capstone Project (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 6, 2014
As graduate student consultant there, I was able to reach the resources offered by UBS, the working culture and people are genuine.
Great Company
Senior Associate- Client Resolution Specialist (Current Employee), HomeworkerApril 6, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: advancement is difficult within company
In the years I have worked with UBS they have offered a great work life balance. My co-workers are good to work with, the hardest part is the long hours but that is my choosing. I've learned a lot about company loyalty and work ethic in my job.
Prefer
Associate Director Market Risk Control - Equities (Former Employee), Stamford, CTApril 2, 2014
Prefer not to say in this forum. Overall, it was a good learning experience.
Punctual Productive and Creative.
Windows 7 Migration Engineer (Former Employee), London, ENGApril 1, 2014
Pros: good salary.
Cons: a lot of travelling
A great environment to work in.
You face new issues everyday and solving them is a challenge, you get to learn new thing everyday and gain a a lot of experience.
Them team i worked with on this project was very friendly and motivated.
Investment Banking Compliance
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APMarch 27, 2014
Pros: good place to work
Cons: n/a
Learned many things in in UBS & Cognizant in my 5.3 years of experience, how to deal with different clients, how to maintain work life balance.
A great place to start and gain experience
Tech Analyst (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 26, 2014
Pros: i had a great mentor
Cons: compensation is not as competitive
I learned most of what I know in the financial services industry here at UBS. For example, I learned about the stock market; how to build an asset allocation portfolio; how to analyze money managers; risk assessment; and goals and risk tolerance.
Great Place to work
Banking Products Settlements Specialist (Former Employee), Stamford, CTMarch 18, 2014
Pros: great job, great experience, great caf
Cons: high pressure
Great Place to work, nice atmosphere, but it is challenging. If you are not ready for high pressure job, then this is not the job for you. Well paid place and great vacation time. I did enjoy my time at UBS, but it is very market driven and the workforce can be downsized very easily and quickly.
Not a stressful atmosphere to work in.
Insurance & Commissions Associate (Current Employee), Weehawken NJMarch 17, 2014
Pros: on fridays management brings in bagels for the department.
Cons: compension could be better.
Managment understands that their staff have a life outside the job and allow their employees to take care of family matters that may occasionally arise.

Co-workers and other associates in various departments are helpful and friendly for the most part.

Relaxed atmosphere.
na
Client Service Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2014
A lot of work politics, no work life balance, challenging and fast pace.

Good benefits
productive, knowledgeable
Business Development Intern (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAMarch 13, 2014
very willing to share knowledge and expertise. I worked with the Business Development VP and the VP of investments. They were very ahead of me in terms of years of experience and education completed--but never treated me like I was beneath them
Productive work place
Operation Assistant Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 8, 2014
It was non paid internship. My first experience with big corporation. I assisted in three difference departments.

About UBS

We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in – Read more