HIT THE ROAD WITH US!
Join the Canadian leader in the distribution and marketing of automobile replacement parts and accessories. At NAPA, you’ll work with committed people in a professional environment with unlimited opportunities for individual career growth.
We’ve been around for over 80 years and we are still going strong!
Why work with us?
- Supportive team mates who are passionate about providing exceptional service
- “The Perks” including employee pricing on automobile parts/products and other corporate discount programs
- Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life
- Pension plan
- Access to personal development and technical training programs
- Learn and collaborate with the best in the industry
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle orders and requests for parts and parts information by providing accurate, courteous, efficient and professional service to telephone, electronic and over-the-counter customers
- Prepare customer orders and handle product returns including returning unsold items to stock
- Supports Store Manager in daily operations including maintaining inventory, stock levels and assisting with store displays
- Assists with the training and development of Counter Clerks and other team members
- Plays key role in achieving the store’s sales and customer service objectives
- Process payment transactions and handle cash on a daily basis
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Automotive aftermarket and parts background and/or knowledge an asset
- Ability to use computers
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are looking to grow your career with a successful, continuously growing company, we want to hear from you