Pros: serving the country, medical, dental, friendships, free education, and travel.
Cons: being away from family for extended periods
- Always seemed to learn something different each day.
- Refined the ability to work with diverse group of personnel
- Management, good management consists of not only being a good leader but a follower at times as well. There's no substitute for "knowing your people"!
- Got along with all well.
- Being away from family for extended period and going – more... into combat situations, (Iraq).
- Knowing you served your country proudly, visiting many places around the world and the relationships and potential networks you have created along the way. – less