Personal Health Coaches engage with clients on a daily basis and are primarily responsible for laying the foundation for their weight loss successes and health and lifestyle changes by advocating the uniqueness and effectiveness of the U Weight Loss programs.
Personal Health Coaches work closely with clients, offering them ongoing encouragement, support and advice in their personal weight loss and improved health journeys.
- Lead individualized coaching sessions for clients by using selected profiling analytic tools and software.
- Manage needs and expectations of clients with regards to program services and tools via regular coaching sessions.
- Act as the main educator and mentor for clients on the U Weight Loss personalized and doctor-formulated programs. Including, but not limited to; proper nutrition and the science of weight loss; teaching clients how to overcome weight loss challenges and obstacles; how to implement behavioral changes in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle; suggesting changes in programs and selecting different food/meal options for increased success; designing and performing activities aimed at tracking improvements in weight loss and health maintenance.
- Act as a role model for clients by following healthy eating habits, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and promoting U Weight Loss products.
- Offer exceptional customer service to clients at all times.
- Work with clinic manager to establish daily, weekly and monthly personal targets.
Experience and Education:
- College degree or equivalent certification in fitness, health or personal coaching is recommended, but not essential.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with experience in a retail commission environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic understanding of the science of weight loss and healthy lifestyles.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate both over the phone and face-to-face.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office programs.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Team oriented, organized, attentive to detail, enthusiastic, and hardworking.
- Strong assessment skills, empathy and sensitivity to client needs.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to understand the sensitive nature of the client.
- Highly sales-oriented and customer service focused.
- Available to work flexible hours including day, evening and weekend hours.
Key Performance Factors:
- Number of clients who achieved goal
- Percentage of clients who achieved goal
- Number of clients transitioned from weight loss phase to maintenance phase
- Number of referrals
- Percentage of active clients referrals
- Client feedback
Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Extensive training provided, including manditory online self study courses.
Salary commensurate with experience and generous weekly commission bonuses