Tyco

Tyco Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent workplace
Operator (Former Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 24, 2014
They were good to their employees, a lot of benefits. Co-workers were nice, as was management. The company provided plenty of parking, and had an in building deli that served breakfast and lunch.
Good Company
Cost Estimator (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2014
Working at Tyco had helped me to acquired the necessary skills to be successful on my next assignment.
Productive and interesting workplace
Legal Extern (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: discounts in the cafeteria
Cons: lack of parking space
My experience at Tyco was really good. It was exactly what I was expecting. I received assignments from the Regional Counsel that allowed to be in contact with the team along Latin America in order to complete the tasks. Unfortunately, the company did not have a position available at the moment I finished my internship with them.
great
Assembly Worker (Current Employee), Anniston, ALFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
Tyco international is a good place to work the people are very friendly
and they have good benefits and it is safety environment but some time we do not make 40 hours
Work with Family Life
Project Manager (Former Employee), New DelhiFebruary 17, 2014
I want to work in balanced environment where one one may get some time for Family.
Supervisor / Die Mechanic (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCFebruary 13, 2014
This was very dynamic place to work with a lot of employment advancement
Best place to work
MIS Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: team outing and team dinner
*A Typical day starts with the generating the MIS Reports and publishing the dashboards to the management and few other Ad-Hoc Reports, Survey Building, Meetings, updates on existing Reports, Working on new Reports and so on..
*Since I was very new to MIS Team, most of my time was spent on learning. It helped me a lot in knowing new BI Tools, Survey – more... Building Software, SQL, MS Office Tools like Excel, Access etc..
*Management was very Amicable and Supportive. they were easily approachable for any reason.
*We were eight of us in a team and its one of the best team that I have ever worked with. Everyone were supportive and its good that I got opportunity to work in such a team.
*There was nothing that I can say it was hard to work upon, because the Team that I was in had a great Talents and none of them were hesitant to help anyone on any task. Everything seems Easy when we work in a team.
*Most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things everyday and applying the same in our day to day activities. – less
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), East Providence, RIFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, yearly bonuses
Cons: the location where i worked closed and relocated to france.
Co-workers were great to work with, great team players.
The company treated their employees fairly and were generous when it came to yearly bonuses, company outings and compensations for training and furthering your education.
Amazing people
material handler/shipping receiving (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCFebruary 6, 2014
Everyone there treats you like family no matter who you are. Everyone works together to make the day go easier and faster. The company always strife's for advancement.
Assist in design of does and molds. Build Dies and Molds, Groom new Dies for Production, Setup and run Wire Machines. Exceeded Expectations.
Master Die Maker (Former Employee), NCFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: • die assembler, grooming, précision, grinding, debugging, troubleshooting, and polishing
Cons: shift change
• Assist in design of dies and molds
• Build dies and molds
• Train new die hires for production
• Setup and run wire machines
• Create new tooling
• Increase production
• Die Assembler, Grooming, Precision, Grinding, Debugging, Troubleshooting, and Polishing
It was a very productive job
Recieving (Former Employee), ArizonaJanuary 30, 2014
I thought I would be able to grow with the company but management didn't have it all together there.
Temporary Job
ICT Technician (Former Employee), SwindonJanuary 28, 2014
I had to fix computers and other hardware and software. I learnt the different parts of a computer/printer. Co-workers were friendly and helped me when I found the job difficult. The most enjoyable part was interacting with co-workers to solve different problems.
who you know not what you know
fitter (Former Employee), johnson cityJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: large corporation
Cons: management
As for the Johnson city division from what I experienced in the 6 months working there the supervisor for there installation division would just hire people that he knew or the family members he knew.
It had nothing to do with the work you produced or the qualifications you had the supervisor was very bias and should be removed from the position.
Company upholds the highest of standards towards producing top quality products.
Machine Operator/Assembly (Former Employee), Monroe, NCJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: great work environment, well compensated, and great benefits
The company is the leader within its industry because of the hard work that goes into hiring employees who take pride in what they do, and trained to assemble top quality products.
Diversity and Innovation
Supply Base Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: diversity and fun
Cons: constant change
Very diverse workforce.
Big focus on health and safety.
Global footprint.
interesting work
repetitive work (Former Employee), Arecibo, PRJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: location, free drinks and snacks and great pay
tyco was a great place to work from awesome benefits to a nice break room, the work hours 6-3 with week ends off. best schedule ever
fun work place, pressure
Invoice Operator (Current Employee), Hyderabad, PSDJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: extra leave, no compulsion of entry time
Cons: long hours, less salary, no overtime
On the eve of a particular day, I came to office and start my work till to end but at the time to go home my boss give me more work to do.

I learned here, how to work properly on demand

There is no such management rules are here.

My co-workers are well and cooperative

The hardest part of the Job is, when I got a lot of work and I have to work after – more... my working hours. And this is the most enjoyable part of work. – less
Great place to work, very helpful co-workers
Internship in Internal Controls and Policies (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 3, 2014
Even as an intern I learn more in a couple of months than in any textbook I used in school. Every employee is there to help from the director on down, no matter how busy it is. The work load can be intense but it is well worth it once you complete it. Finally, everyone there is very respectful of you no matter what your job title was. Overall, an amazing – more... place to work!!! – less
n/a
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJanuary 3, 2014
The new Tyco advances safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect where people live and work around the globe.
Packer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A great to have work. how to deal with production. management was ok. got along with everyone. job was easy. company pay

About Tyco

We have a passion to protect what matters most. We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing – Read more