Tyco

Tyco Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
One of the worst places I've ever worked.
Set-Up Operator (Former Employee), Mount JoyMarch 13, 2014
Tyco (now called TE Connectivity) is among the most inept and disorganized businesses I have ever worked for. Management was clueless, non-communicative, and often outright vicious towards employees. During my two years in their employ I watched as half the plant was systematically outsourced to Mexico for cheaper labor. An efficiency expert redesigned – more... the work flow of our entire department and DROPPED our overall efficiency by half while threatening us to make it work or lose our jobs as well.
From the day I started every aspect of the work environment went from bad to worse until I finally quit to take a job that paid $4.00 an hour less just to escape that horrible place; and I have no regrets. – less
Learning environment
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: enough breaks
Really learned a lot about the management side of the warehouse.How to deal with different situations.
Fun place to work.
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Waynesboro, PAMarch 10, 2014
Pros: fun place to work.
Cons: job insecurity.
Landis was a fun place to work. However, over the years name changes and down-sizing has reduced the workforce dramatically.
Enjoyed working with my operators
Environmental Engineer (Former Employee), Stafford, CTMarch 9, 2014
Pros: work with concent order facilities
Cons: management
It was working with my 10 operators that make the day. I learn a lot about the WWTP and DMR and permits
Productive and great company to work for
Fire Protection Assembly Team Leader (Current Employee), Dudley Unted KingdomMarch 8, 2014
Unfortunately my postion as Fire Production Assembly team leader has come to an end. Tyco has moved production overseas from Dudley U.K to Czech Republic Rajecko but Tyco was a brlliant company to work for and a good platform which saw me go from an assembly operative to assembly team leader in the space of 18 Months. From managers to co-staff the people – more... i worked with were a friendly bunch who made coming to work great. – less
friendly enviroment
Cnc operator (Former Employee), Aldridge, ENGMarch 8, 2014
worked cnc machines or covered different departments if required by managers sections covered included press work or drilling/tapping and always kept section clean
Productive, safe, and always gaining experience
Team Lead and trainer (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 6, 2014
Worked 3 different departments sometimes. Quick learner; Running out of supplies was the hardest and meeting and working with different people of all races.
Productive & fun work place
Pallet Jack Driver (Former Employee), Georgia, Lithia SpringsMarch 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
We worked hard everyday. I learned how to drive a pallet jack. Management was very strong. The hardest part of the job was heavy lifting. The most enjoyable part of the job was the amount of overtime we got!
Production Supervisor
Production Shift Eng (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: free lunch, trnsportation
Cons: our family & personal insurance, care about seafty..
This is very good company & I have also start my carrier..

The place of work is Fun & work...

& also we are learning TPM concept..
productive
packer (Former Employee), battleboro,ncMarch 2, 2014
Pros: easy work
Cons: healthcare
It is a family job, easy job, always help you with work. The co worker are friendly and they will help you.
Senior Sales - Reg. Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager - Sr Executive (Former Employee), Singapore, S00February 24, 2014
Pros: self supportive role
Cons: politics with upper management
Good Jod, just very demanding at all corners. Endless and tiring, lot of travel. Up to 110%
Decent workplace
Operator (Former Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 24, 2014
They were good to their employees, a lot of benefits. Co-workers were nice, as was management. The company provided plenty of parking, and had an in building deli that served breakfast and lunch.
Good Company
Cost Estimator (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 23, 2014
Working at Tyco had helped me to acquired the necessary skills to be successful on my next assignment.
Productive and interesting workplace
Legal Extern (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: discounts in the cafeteria
Cons: lack of parking space
My experience at Tyco was really good. It was exactly what I was expecting. I received assignments from the Regional Counsel that allowed to be in contact with the team along Latin America in order to complete the tasks. Unfortunately, the company did not have a position available at the moment I finished my internship with them.
great
Assembly Worker (Current Employee), Anniston, ALFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
Tyco international is a good place to work the people are very friendly
and they have good benefits and it is safety environment but some time we do not make 40 hours
Work with Family Life
Project Manager (Former Employee), New DelhiFebruary 17, 2014
I want to work in balanced environment where one one may get some time for Family.
Supervisor / Die Mechanic (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCFebruary 13, 2014
This was very dynamic place to work with a lot of employment advancement
Best place to work
MIS Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: team outing and team dinner
*A Typical day starts with the generating the MIS Reports and publishing the dashboards to the management and few other Ad-Hoc Reports, Survey Building, Meetings, updates on existing Reports, Working on new Reports and so on..
*Since I was very new to MIS Team, most of my time was spent on learning. It helped me a lot in knowing new BI Tools, Survey – more... Building Software, SQL, MS Office Tools like Excel, Access etc..
*Management was very Amicable and Supportive. they were easily approachable for any reason.
*We were eight of us in a team and its one of the best team that I have ever worked with. Everyone were supportive and its good that I got opportunity to work in such a team.
*There was nothing that I can say it was hard to work upon, because the Team that I was in had a great Talents and none of them were hesitant to help anyone on any task. Everything seems Easy when we work in a team.
*Most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things everyday and applying the same in our day to day activities. – less
Excellent company to work for
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), East Providence, RIFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, yearly bonuses
Cons: the location where i worked closed and relocated to france.
Co-workers were great to work with, great team players.
The company treated their employees fairly and were generous when it came to yearly bonuses, company outings and compensations for training and furthering your education.
Amazing people
material handler/shipping receiving (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCFebruary 6, 2014
Everyone there treats you like family no matter who you are. Everyone works together to make the day go easier and faster. The company always strife's for advancement.

About Tyco

We have a passion to protect what matters most. We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing – Read more