Tyco Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Good people in the company
National Project Manager (Former Employee), North York, ONMay 14, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: don't pay overtime
I fielded calls from across Canada sometimes starting at 5:00 AM from the Atlantic region till 7:00 PM from the Pacific region. The people I worked with were great!
The managers expected a honest day work for a honest days pay, but they were quick to point out that there were 24 hours in a day!

Hardest part of the job was coordinating the different parties.

Best part of the job was being able to travel across Canada.
Productive and fun place to work
Secrétaire, Répartiteur - service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Québec, QCApril 3, 2013
Pros: very good company to work
Receiving phone calls from technicians from different parts of the world. Verifying there needs and transfering calls. Part of the French comity to make sure everything was written in french and english within the company according to laws. The management was very flexible and human when needed to meet with them if an issue occured with customers. Hardest part of the work was working on shifts. Enjoyed the team and help traine new employees on the system.
Productive and fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: christmas party
Cons: low wages
I review parts inventory, place order pickup parts and deliver to production line.

I learned a lot of new things e.g. the baan system.

Management for the most part was pretty okay.

my co-workers were all awesome.

the hardest part of the job was operating the pump truck so heavy.

working in diffrent departments.
Assembly line
General labour (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 30, 2012
Pros: taking when my jobe is done
Cons: 40-44 hours a week
I there.

Working under presore,all way bee done my job on time,freindly,opening minde and team player.
Enjoyed the technical aspect
Fibre Optics Test Technician (Former Employee), Carleton Place, ONAugust 1, 2012
Was not managed very well. Saw things going on that I found very disturbing
Stepping Stone
Installation/Service Team Manager (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 29, 2012
ADT was a stepping stone in my career. I learned and grew in my professional and personal life.
This is a fun place place to work with. To relieve stress you can go out to the dinning room and have a game of table tennis.
Employee (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 25, 2012
Pros: social club do their best to keep everyone involved
Cons: long working hours with no appreciation
A typical work day is full of challenges. There are constant changes that you need to deal with. i have learned that although lots of emphasis is put into core values it is not being practiced over here. They don't practice what they preach. The management is micro managed and it takes more than a month to hire or replace employees. The co-workers are great and they always work as a team to help the company progress. The hardest part of the job was no matter how well one preformed the management was never satisfied with it. Everything was always taken negatively instead of positive outlook. The most enjoyable part of the job was stand up meeting where the manager explained the upcoming events.