Tyco Employee Review

Looking for a company that takes pride in being innovated and team oriented.
Supply Chain Purchasing Buyer/Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA12 June 2013
A typical day for me would be making sure my planner is well organized and prioritized. It allows me to utilize my time wisely and helps me in making sure nothing gets missed. I've learned throughout the years that we can't depend on our memory. My Coworkers always know me as the person that's willing to help others and find pride in teaching others. The hardest part as a buyer is working with people overseas due to the time difference. The most enjoyable part is working with Development, Operations, and Engineering staff. They are great to work with and find an interest in new technology.
Pros
na
Cons
na

Other Tyco Employee Reviews

Never take a job at 95 Bridgeland Ave (Tyco SP) - Toronto
Office employee (Former Employee) –  95 Bridgeland Ave, North York, Toronto1 December 2017
My review applies only to the location mentioned on the headline. Poor management, No Job Work / Life balance. If you are currently employed, don't ever think of taking a job at this location. After the merger with Johnson controls they have more managers than working staff, so they have more time to review and question the staffs for no reason, and you will be always on fire.

I'll never recommend this place not even to a foe.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
productive,fun,professonal,zero harm environment
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  95 BRIDGELAND AVE NORTH YORK ONM6A 1Y727 November 2017
being part of TYCO SECURITY give me a lot of experience and advancement .started from the line to inventory controller is a lot of advancement and recognizing your effort to be productive all time is the best part for m,.the only thing that make me feel sad was when they decided to reduced employee we didnd't received 2weeks noticed., and their seniority system.... but above all TYCO was the best company that I ever worked .
Pros
food warmer, 24 hrs cleaning staff, zero harm environment
Cons
sometimes work 7 days a week or 6 days and long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyco. Our community is ready to answer.