Tyco Employee Review

Think about working here.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Vancouver18 May 2013
The salary is OK if you are not looking for long term employment. Some management was Great but the DGM for my location was short sited and did not value loyalty or hard work and no vision.

My immediate supervisor was GREAT one of the best people I ever worked for. The team was ALSO A GREAT bunch of people and didn't deserve the GM.

This location also has gone through several GMs over the years and the this one was by far the worst. Questionable ethics too.....
Pros
Some management understood the big picture
Cons
No Loyalty, Life Work Balance

Other Tyco Employee Reviews

very laidback atmosphere and enjoyed working there
Temp (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 February 2018
Work hours were from 8 - 4:30 Monday - Friday. I often went in at 6:30 am and worked till 4:30 to get extra hours, I preferred to work on some purchase orders and answer emails while the office and phones were quiet and the day had not started.

I learned to use ACE which is their software program and I scheduled technicians to go out to jobs for inspections. I really enjoyed working with the techs and my department co-workers as we all worked very well together.
Pros
casual wear everyday and no weekend work
Cons
receptionist position had scheduled lunch breaks
This place has changed ownership
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Trenton, ON9 February 2018
Tyco Trenton has been sold to Pentair. This is why I left here. I would have stayed if they haven closed the doors for the summer. Tyco was a decent place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tyco. Our community is ready to answer.